By kodijack - 25/01/2010 18:13 - United States

Today, I got stuck behind a guy riding his bike 20 mph below the speed limit. I honked, cursed, screamed, and yelled, before finally managing to overtake him. Once I got home, I went outside to get the paper, and discovered that the biker lives just two doors down from me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 666
You deserved it 35 202

Same thing different taste

Top comments

plutosaplanet 0

i beeped at people as they pulled out of my condo complex almost hitting me. i dont care where you live, if you drive like an idiot im going to let you know.

"i honked, cursed, screamed, and yelled"... holy crap. calm down. maybe you should look into anger management programs... he's on a bike what do you expect.

Comments

even though cyclists are legally allowed to be in the road, rule of thumb is that you yield to automobiles and pull to the side. I've had people sit in front of me like the don't give a shit cycling or otherwise. that's just annoying.

Amazingman90 0

i hate bikers and he deserves it for riding a bike fyl

Punkartmama 0

1. Do you really expect a person on a bike to be able to go the speed limit? 2. The speed limit means that you aren't supposed to drive faster than that number, slower is perfectly legal. 3. You are really just talking about saving yourself 2-3 minutes of travel time. 4. Please calm down when driving, you sound scary!

ItisMyOpinion 0

Maybe the OP should invest money to create bike paths so he won't have to worry about bikers as much

i hope the biker scratches your car, bikes have every right to use the road,

MizzHollywood 0

Wait, is this a motorcycle or a bicycle? Some people refer to them as the same thing (Bike), and I think that some of the commenters are talking about bicycles and not motorcycles...

MizzHollywood 0

actually, it is illegal to go a certain number under the speed limit. You can get pulled over (i'm not sure about a ticket, but possibly) for going too slow (unless you have a legit excuse) so, although the biker is probably not going that slow and should not get in trouble, you can for going slow.

Punkartmama 0

@60 - You can only get a ticket for driving too slow in certain situations, like on the freeway. People riding a bicycle are not expected to be going 35 Mph (for example).

It sounds like the poster definitely in hurry. Who knows what would have happened to his paper if he didn't get home in time to check it?!

gewt 4

Next time allow yourself plenty of time to get where you are going so you aren't running over pedestrians who have the same right as you.