By musiclover - 06/12/2009 05:05 - United States

Today, my friend and I went to see our favorite band in concert. We walked at least a mile from our parking space and stood in line for two hours. My friend was supposed to have the tickets in her purse. She actually had, but she left her purse in the car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 761
You deserved it 5 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ALWAYS check if you brought your tickets with you BEFORE you step in the line.. jeez some people should get more paranoid.

sportsnut 0

so...you could be back with the purse in what 12-13 minutes if you are in decent shape? not a big deal

Comments

Oh jeez, you had to walk back a mile....and then back to your line again which was a whole mile as well....I wonder how you were able to do that, FYL so much - FYL.... If you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic. It's not as if you forgot your tickets 300 miles away which would cause you to miss the concert.

jchansfan 0

You suck at sarcasm. I'm being sincere! =)

if you're being sarcastic, you don't say you are until someone takes it literally idiot

If you have to clarify that you're being sarcastic, you're doing it wrong.

I agree. YDI OP, both for forgetting them and for complaining about a minor inconvenience. If you really think your life is ****** because you had to walk 2 miles, you're pretty pathetic. FML for having to listen to such juvenile crying.

Reyo 2

"Oh crap, we need to walk back to the car and get the tickets!" "What do you mean 'we'?"

mastergrifin 0

WTF? it's not the waking #1 and #23. She was in line for 2hrs and now has to get back in line. lol #25. i agree!

I can't say if she deserves until i know what band it is.......................i'll just assume they suck, YDI.

dethstruk 0

i hate when people put a ydi for stupid reasons how you just gonna assume the band sucks? **** off

ALWAYS check if you brought your tickets with you BEFORE you step in the line.. jeez some people should get more paranoid.

Skull_300 0

What the ****? You're Lucky the Bitch didn't leave the ******* Tickets at Home!!!

Honestly, I believe if you have the credit card you purchased the tickets with, any Ticketmaster event will reprint them. I don't know about LiveNation though. Believe me, I work at an entertainment venue.

sportsnut 0

so...you could be back with the purse in what 12-13 minutes if you are in decent shape? not a big deal

Couldn't you or your dumbass friend hoof it back to the car and get it? If you were by yourself, then FML. This is more of a MLIA.

Two miles is nothing. Get over yourself!

Did you not check for the tickets/her purse before you got to the front of the line? YDI for not checking that you had them before you even shut your car door, or at least when you GOT to the line.