By Mb13 - 21/12/2016 20:02

Spicy
Today, I got my nipples pierced. Momentarily forgetting about the piercings, I started to lather up with my loofa. Shark week in the shower. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 369
You deserved it 5 042

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'll never understand the appeal of nipple piercings.

Stopped using a loofa after I got mine done.

Comments

nicole1765 14

ouch that's a stinger. (yes pun intended). I hope you are ok though. I know that must have hurt. :/

I'll never understand the appeal of nipple piercings.

It's simple. People have aesthetic preferences that differ from yours. Nipple piercings can also increase sensitivity and pleasure from stimulation.

NephilimPie 15

For me personally, they're the sexiest thing a girl could do to her body. I too have no idea why I find it just so appealing.

For me it's fangs, emo hair, tail and ears, teacher, blonde, blue eyed. Some people like piercings.

So what? All piercings are liked by someone.

theblondeone 16

Good thing you don't have them, then.

fangs like clip ins or like someone paid to have their teeth filed down into fangs?? I like to wear clip ins because my teeth are jacked and if I tried to file them they'd break off at this point...that being said I also have nipple rings, lol

i have mine done. i, too, have lost a piece of soul to a loofah.

Are you sure it was actually a piece of soul, and not a piece of something else?

Stopped using a loofa after I got mine done.

peithecelt 28

I think we've all made that mistake.

Montanagrl 9

Join the club, OP; been there, done that!

I thought that was a thing only chicks did.

It's supposed to be, but some guys are sorta weird. I've /heard/ that some even have sex with other guys! Dunno if it's true…

I dated a guy with a nipple piercing once. It was odd but he had a nice body so it kinda worked, I can't remember if he had just one or both done though. I think he said he was drunk when he got it done. He didn't have much in the brains department though.

If you're referring to using a loofah, I would agree with you. I've never met a guy who used a loofah, but then again I've been single most of my adult life so *shrug*

Sure isn't. My boyfriend has both of his done and it's incredibly sexy.

Sure isn't. My boyfriend has both of his done and it's incredibly sexy. If you're talking about using a loofah, he swears by them too lol

Damn, sorry for the double (now triple) comment. Have to learn how to edir properly now that I can finally comment.

Yep. Been there. I've had mine done 5 different times (took them out for one reason or another, but miss them And always get it done again.) They can catch on random things at random times. And once I got the shower puff loofah thing somehow wrapped up and stuck on my clit ring-it wasn't a closed o ring, but a c shape with a bead at each end. That almost turned awkward... Just as I was about to call for help I got it loose. Lol. Welcome to the club though. Congrats!

sorry but if I had been there I would have laughed my ass off before helping you

Because they want to? It's not that complicated, some people like piercings.

ACCOUNTKILLER 18

I personally always found them attractive so when I went to get my first lip piercing I went, "Bugger it!" and got a nipple done too. Later on, I got one on the other side because I was happy with how the first one turned out. I have short nipples that are pretty much flat and the piercings make them stand out better and my areolas look a bit smaller. So, I got better looking nipples out of it and some pretty jewelry too. Anyway, why do people do this in general? It's not really too different from ear, nose and navel piercing- it's just a different spot and all about personal preference.

Maybe because people like different things? Just a guess though.

ACCOUNTKILLER 18

When I got mine done, I made the mistake of using a loofa too :( Now I'm more used to having them than not having them so they get caught on stuff a lot less now