By jajaja - 01/03/2009 19:45 - Canada

Today, I got my braces on. When we got in the car my dad looked over and said "well at least we dont have to worry about boys for the next two years." FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 811
You deserved it 4 674

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vonstrangle 0

he must not know it's a turn on when girls coordinate their brace elastics with the nearest holiday. haha yyeah. sorry about those little metal guys, you'll be a babe when they come off i'm sure.

Comments

um actually i got the most action when i had braces. you gotta know how to use em. also if you get the colors orange and black for halloween you look retarded on every day of your life, even halloween.

ohguru 0

i can tell you now, that you will actually get more attention if you have braces. there's just something about them that guys find attractive. i have braces as well and i definitely get alot of attention from guys now than when i didn't have them. so just make the best out of them, they will be off soon!

Braces are shiny. Me like shiny things. And girls. In other words, your dad is wrong.

are you a magpie? I don't think op would appreciate it if you tried to put her braces in your nest...

ohhhh trust me he is wrong... i did A LOT of stuff when I had my braces.. ;]

It's not boys you have to worry about anymore, it's fellatio that you don't have to worry about anymore.

blondechick69 0

nott truee.. ive given head with braces plentyy of times.(: theyy didnt get in the way at all.

Your dad has a great sense of humor!

geegee123 0