By RobotUnicorn1209 - 14/08/2015 19:31 - Canada - Hamilton

Today, I got in trouble for punching my sister. Apparently, it still counts if it's in Minecraft and she looked like she was going to steal my stuff. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 579
You deserved it 2 716

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your parents don't understand video games, do they?

Comments

Dude that's dumb. I would have sent her to respawn instead of just hitting her

rroyma24 8
psycho_fuzzball 10

ydi just for playing minecraft....

I actually understand your parents. They just want to make sure you don't go around and punch girls. Just be glad they care.

sailorarctic 22

i hit two birds of the same species this year and I'm pregnant. I had the exact same reactions bith time OP. my poor hubby had to takr the wheel from me. It just means she has a kind heart for animals. admire that in her.

You just commented on the wrong fml #58

cre100382 3

Clarification, did all this happen in game? If so, then your parents have to go after your sister for theft. If they don't punish your sister for in game stealing, explain the situation to them comp!etely, if they still favor your sister, don't accept the punishment.

While I do think that this is a little too far, my mom punished my 14 year old sister last week after she purposely burned down the house my 9 year old sister has spent a month working on. While the "punching" didn't really hurt your sibling, at the same time video games can take a lot of work, like other hobbies, and people should be respectful of that. (like not stealing your stuff)

My sister just joined my mc server, I will heed this warning.