By RobotUnicorn1209 - 14/08/2015 19:31 - Canada - Hamilton

Today, I got in trouble for punching my sister. Apparently, it still counts if it's in Minecraft and she looked like she was going to steal my stuff. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 579
You deserved it 2 716

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your parents don't understand video games, do they?

Comments

you should become a police officer, that way you can get away with things like that

I wanna know how old you are? Your writing fml about minecraft this site is for older people

WordBea 23

plenty of adults play minecraft too

... why can't an adult play minecraft? i'm personally not a fan of the game, but professional gamers that play COD are famous and 'socially acceptable', but a guy can't play minecraft? what kind of theory is that?

I think you meant you're, but I'm not sure because your comment didn't make much sense. Also, Minecraft is for all ages. Really, a child would have a harder time understanding the mechanics of redstone and stuff. You can't determine someone's age just from a game they play.

he has a point, I'm 18 and hell, I can't bloody understand some of it either, but it's a good game

My brother is 24 and plays Minecraft, and likes My Little Pony. And no, he's not gay.

Tons of adults play video games. I'm one of them. I too had my minecraft phase.

Your point cannot stand. There is no truth in your argument. 1) As stated above there is no maximum age for video games. You don't reach a certain age and suddenly lose any ability you had to play games. 2) You state that this site is for older people but there are a lot of people on here that are under 18. There are also many adults on here who act younger than the kids on this site.

I'm 24 and I would still play with a rubber duckie in the bathtub if I had one.

#57 My mother has plenty if you'd like some! She doesn't even know how many "duckies" she has.

I think every gamer goes through their minecraft phase.

CliffyB03 28

I bet you're the type of person that puts dynamite everywhere

This is your mission should you choose to accept it.

Make sure you put on Under Armor when you do it

That is why I love commands on the PC version. I would just teleport her a million blocks in the air. She would be falling for half an hour at least.

Hahha oh the joys of gaming with siblings!

I've had this happen to me. It's not fun

Xandrick 22

Something about Minecraft really brings out the jerkhole in people. To this day I just can't figure it out. Anyways, that really sucks, RobotUnicorn1209. Best of tidings in the future. Maybe set up a trap system just outside your area and when she gets trapped/damaged, just tell her it's her own fault for making the attempt.

.........do a little prank I call death. So, basically, does she have any beloved pets?A dog, maybe. There's a machine you can make, that, when someone breaks even ONE BLOCK to get the dog out of it, it'll blow up.Search it up.Or just coat her house in lava. That always works. But if you don't wanna do either of those, and have a lot of time in your hands, dig out a trench that's REALLY LONG and SUPER DEEP so that she can't bridge over to her house