By 918boyz - 04/02/2009 22:23 - United States

Today, I got in line at the grocery store. The woman in front of me looked right at me, turned to her friend, and said "That reminds me, I forgot to get acne cream." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 826
You deserved it 2 619

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jessaly_fml 0

"That reminds me!.. To remember to be tactful.."

Comments

"That reminds me!.. To remember to be tactful.."

that reminds me, I have to go on a diet bitch

Jessaly_fml 0

Gosh that's like a slap in the face! I feel for you man.

Well at least you remember as well.

aww that's horrible! to #2 DON'T use proactive it doesn't work, will make your skin worse, and if there is the one in a million chance that it does work you will be using it for the rest of ur life cuz it has stuff that makes ur skin addicted to it... trust me i have acne and i used it... piece of crap... good luck with your acne though... antibiotics seem to work well for me :)

koolkat27 13

Clinique is amazing though:)

Yeah OP don't take it too hard, same problem with acne...can be a blow to the ego anyway, like #10 said, proactive worked for me for a while, and then it seemed to make it worse. If I were you I would probably go to a dermatologist and get something specifically for you, whether it be antibiotics or otherwise @10 what kind of antibiotics did you get?

aquariusbeauty 0

You know what?? **** her. I drink decaffinated green tea each day, wash my face twice a day with cetaphil, my acne is gone. And I had reallllly bad acne. I bets your real beautiful.