By Mike - 17/12/2009 16:38 - United States

Today, I got in an elevator at a hotel. Just as the door was closing, somebody banged into the door and stuck their hand through. I yelled, "What, are you retarded?!" The doors then opened to reveal a mentally handicapped boy with his parents standing behind him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 111
You deserved it 54 699

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jgrl180 0

that's pretty much rude whether or not the person's retarded.

Comments

Ahahahaha, you're a good guesser. Also it's okay to make fun of the retarded, stop starting a freakin' war in the comments section.

autismcure 0

in NO way is it "okay make fun of the retarded"

Whether or not it's okay to say "retard," this is what you get for being rude and having a ridiculously short temper. Even if you had used another word and the person hadn't been handicapped, where do you get off yelling at strangers for trying to catch an elevator?

He says that the parents were BEHIND the kid so that means they sent a handicapped boy to go stop a moving elevator! So the parents kinda deserved that but i dont think the kid did. but hey, first ammendment, freedom of speech...say what you please when you please.

I have a cousin with Down's Syndrome, and whenever I slip up and use the word "retarded" around his mom, she flips out saying "He is not retarded!!!" and then hands me a business card that says something about not using the r-word. If he isn't retarded and I wasn't even referring to him when I said it, I don't see the freaking problem...

I applaud you for that! His mom obviously has insecurity issues. By flipping out like that SHE's the one associating retardation with Down's Syndrome, and is kinda being a hypocrite.

nattyice 0

Awesome. They deserved it for letting their retard flounce at a closing elevator.

Short tempered, much? YDI for being rude!!

legendofdon 0

well. you definitely got an answer to your question