By Mike - 17/12/2009 16:38 - United States

Today, I got in an elevator at a hotel. Just as the door was closing, somebody banged into the door and stuck their hand through. I yelled, "What, are you retarded?!" The doors then opened to reveal a mentally handicapped boy with his parents standing behind him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 111
You deserved it 54 699

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jgrl180 0

that's pretty much rude whether or not the person's retarded.

Comments

teanque 0

thats what u get for using a word that makes fun of handicapable people

i hate pple who say retard. think be4 u speak from now on

Think before you write like a retard.

fxdxhk90 0

You are an idiot. is that better?

Yes because your clearly so much more mature.

kymip 0

OMG, I was laughing so much at this I was in TEARS! But at the same time not a cool situation at all.

If you get embarrassed using a word in front of certain people, chances are it is not a word you should use at all. Learn.

Brave to call someone's hand a retard and not know who's on the other end.. coulda' been Jim Carrey. The claw!!!!!

LemonadePink 0

Hahahahaha shit man. You're just lucky it wasn't some huge bodybuilder guy, he could have beaten your ass! This is just awesome. His parents should have kept him back from not pounding on the door so...yeah. It was just a natural response on your part, next time keep it from coming out of your mouth.

Elevator doors automatically open back up if something touch's it. Dumbasses.

No I believe they open when some retard sticks their hand and breaks the beams between the doors it's made to protect them people from themselves . That's the problem though we protect them instead letting stupid people get killed and then they can go off and breed.