By grossedout - 08/11/2009 21:11 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I got home from a small vacation. Before I left, I set up cameras in my room to see if my roommate was stealing my money. Turns out she wasn't. However, she does borrow my personal "adult toy" whenever I'm out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 953
You deserved it 3 931

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you should hide it when you leave or buy your roommate one. Since you now know she likes using it too, you should buy a double headed one and enjoy =)

I vote that you should rub hot sauce all over it and let it dry so it's visually undetectable; then put it back where it was and go away for the weekend. With any luck at all, your roommate will be posting her story on here soon enough!

Comments

jermaine1989 0

Wow that's funny. U should use it with here

ok well I can oooooonly hope that you sanitize your stuff before you use it (even if you are supposed to be the only one using it) but regardless, eww. just eww.

doubleAbattery 0

I think I just threw up a little.

No_fyl_cuz_ydi 0

now you know what to get her for her next bday ...

Jeff1989 0

well now what you have yo do is set up a schedule, you use it in the shower she uses it in the bed! that way everyones happy!

you could get back at her by posting it on the web. just a thought...

aTRAGEDY 0

ewwwwwwww u should go get tested

Hahahahahaha YDI for having a *****/vibrator, calling it an adult toy because it isn't, telling your roommate how much you love it, and for keeping it in plain sight/not hiding well/telling her it is. Buy your roommate one and return the cameras or sell them. ****** for non pornstar wide vaginas shouldn't cost much. ;)