By ugh - 12/03/2010 06:05 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got home early from work. When I got home I got to see my dad chasing my mom around the house, naked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 096
You deserved it 3 612

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

your parents have sex? oh no! how the f do you think you were created?

sex in the bedroom is NOT the same as naked parents chasing each other around the house

u do realise the fml had nothing to do with sex. u just happen to be thinking of the OPs parents having sex coz the word 'naked' was in the sentence. so FYL ^

It's their house. They can do whatever they want. Time to move out OP.

If your sex life is confined to the bedroom, you live a very boring life and should seriously consider the possibility of suicide.

Think positively. You probably went to the wrong house ;D

Be grateful you walked in while he was still chasing her - after he catches her - then it gets real ugly...

count your blessings that your parents still love each other. it is their house and you were early.

Indeed, still sort of fyl for having to see it.

yeah... you could have walked in on your dad chasing your mom.. with a knife. thatd be scary.

When I read the last word of the FML I spit out tea.

Your fault for living with your parents. Your fault for going home instead of watching a movie.

Yea, because OP can't be 16 with a part time job. Agree, YDI for living at your parents house.

voveraite 7

Can't blame them, they weren't expecting you home... Perhaps next time when you get out early, call home, just in case? Or just wander a little through town? Also, if you're a man, no big deal if you saw your dad naked.

Good point #10. Can't eat breakfast after you put it that way.