By bym - 13/10/2008 08:23

Today, I got braces fitted. For the next two years, I'll be the most handsome guy on earth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 647
You deserved it 24 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fleursauvage 0

I'm 19 and have braces too. Well, I'm a girl and a lot of guys think it's really cute.

loveydovey 0

Comments

They told me two years and I got them off before a full year, so maybe he'll end up lucky also. Haha.

xcanisx 0

they told me i waas supposed to have mine for 2 years. They were supposed to be off in November of 08. It's October of 09.

tana21 0

i got braces and when i first got them my mum was happy to tell me how stupid i looked ane she's the only one, well the only person that would tell me..

oh man, I feel for you. I'm in eighth grade and don't get them off till like high school.

RandomDude256 0

i think braces are cute. one of my best friends have them, and they make her look pretty. and this guy i know has them too, and he looks kinda cute

i live in england.... ALOT of people need braces, lucky i don't :D

And? Be happy you got braces. You'll have a great smile after these 2 years. You wouldn't if you would not get these thingies. Be a man and stand up ;P

This is not an FML. Getting braces doesn't automatically make you ugly. Plus, they'll make your teeth straighter so you'll be even more handsome.

jussmyyluckk 0

Kay dude this isn't an FML. I have braces , had 'em for about 8 months , I don't think they're bad , I'm so used to it now I don't think anything of it and my teeth are so much straighter , I had a small gap in my front teeth and that was fixed about a day after tightening them .. If you think braces make a person ugly , you're calling about half the population ugly . Hell , a couple of the "popular and pretty" girls in my grade have them and I'm in grade 9 . They aren't that bad and after a while it kinda suits you !