By bym - 13/10/2008 08:23

Today, I got braces fitted. For the next two years, I'll be the most handsome guy on earth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 647
You deserved it 24 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fleursauvage 0

I'm 19 and have braces too. Well, I'm a girl and a lot of guys think it's really cute.

loveydovey 0

Comments

I wonder what FML #1 is and hot guy 2 years? sure

n42nate 0

Oh cry me a river, you pussy! Ive had them 2 years! And I've had 2 girlfriends since. This is not a place to get sympathy for your pathetic sorrows.

i agree with #16 and #19. and anyways; quit complaining. i had them for 6.

skylitmoonwalk 0

i jst got my braces a few days ago =S a lot of people have braces... why is this a FML

ziqi92 0

quit ur incessant whining u loser. i've just finished my 6th year of braces. how do they make u look ugly? its not that bad u self-centered douche.

Im 13 and i just got braces a few months ago, and i still get alot of guys :) dw they arent as bad as everyone says!

tiges1 0

im in 8th grade and i got braces in 6th grade!!! they r not as bad as they seem! u dont look any different and u say your handsom but to tell the truth i bet your not

AAAAHHHH12 2

He was being sarcastic when he said "handsome guy for two years".

haha you're funny i just got my braces removed after 2 years, everybody has them and they are not nerdy like they used to be.... you have nothing to worry about!

This is one of the earliest FMLs, and will perhaps always be the stupidest one ever. Yeah braces suck, I had them too. But big deal, the majority of people get them at some point these days. This website is supposed to be for situations that are actually interesting and don't happen every day.