By anonymous - 22/11/2009 20:23 - United States

Today, I got a text from a woman containing many naked pictures of her. Apparently she meant to send those to her boyfriend whose number is one digit from mine. The bad part? My girlfriend was using my phone when I received that message. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 624
You deserved it 2 978

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Surely the woman would have her 'boyfriend' in her contacts?

Sun_Kissed18 25

So? There must have been some text after that like "OH SORRY!!! My mistake!" Show her those. Unless she doesn't have a reason to trust you, things should be fine

Comments

tell your girlfriend to go back to the kitchen!

cmastabackhand 0

#14: you look eerily like my brother. I have to keep reminding myself you're not him.

I want to see the pics. how can we make this happen?

yiikkesss. just talk to your girlfriend. jeez

DBkkk 0
noshitsherlock 0

That woman must be an idiot. SDI ahahahhaha. Besides, if he were her "boyfriend" wouldn't she have his number SAVED instead of typing in eat digit? ...

Um, if you know that's the case you must have other texts with the woman. Show them to your girlfriend. If she still doesn't believe you then you failed to establish trust in your relationship and it is doomed anyway, so FYL and YDI.

The best you can do is explain. If she doesn't listen at first then okay. Later if she doesn't listen, it's time to find a new one. if she isn't willing to listen to you then she isn't worth your time.

"one digit from mine" wow grammar. sorry i feel like being a spazzy GRAMMAR NAZI but i think you mean, has a one digit difference from mine, is one digit different from mine, one digit off from mine. etc srry but FYL, that suckss.

...from the person lacking spelling and punctuation.

Yeah, that's a bit hypocritical. And don't use "Nazi" flippantly; you're about two hundred years too soon for that to be okay. Finally, "one digit off" is an acceptable phrase. It means one digit is off (by any difference).