Insecure

By Anonymous - 25/03/2019 11:00 - United States - Rio Rancho

Today, I was trying to be sexy and sent my new boyfriend a nude. Before we started dating, I had hooked up with three of his friends which he was super insecure about. Somehow I accidentally sent it to a group chat which included five different people besides us. All of those friends were in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 820
You deserved it 4 140

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

i wish i had friends to even have a group chat

And they’re like “been there, done that ... don’t need a repeat.”

cheshireau 26
bluhbluhbluh 14

Why people think it's a good idea to send nudes is beyond me.

Sounds like you've given more rides than Greyhound. What's the big deal about sending it to a group chat when everyone has already seen you naked and probably all have compared the nudes you sent each of them? That boy should run before you try to nail someone else's kid on him. I'm all for expressing yourself and not being ashamed of your sexuality, but to keep it in house with a bunch of friends makes you sound like the group ride.

It's not that she "sounds like" the group ride, she is, even if she is dating oneof them now. It doesn't sound like a massive group of friends, and if she's slept with four of them, she's the group ride, even if it is happening one at a time. If was that guy, I'd be "super insecure" as well.

bloopaloop 27

YDI of the year. Congratulations!

Was it you at the party the other day that brought three men home with you?

"Already hit it, bro." "Hit it and quit it." "Ha! I remember that! Good times... good times..." "Holy shit, Laura! You posted to a group chat!" "Is that a new tattoo?" "Young lady, I did not raise you to send nude photos of yourself to boys. I pray God tells me where I went wrong."

Yeah....I'm guessing you're a sexual freak and proud of your body. You sent it "Accidentally" in order to test the waters and see what the response would be. If it was negative, you would be "Embarrassed". If the response was positive you would have suggested trying a massive sausage party where you are the sperm dumpster. I'm not judging, I'm just pretty sure this is what happened.