By tkoester - 29/08/2015 04:29 - United States - Fairfield

Today, I got a phone call letting me know my grandmother was arrested for trying to light my grandpa on fire. She's now in jail, asking for bail money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 989
You deserved it 1 564

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

you should be happy! After all those years of marriage, the spark is still there!

Sounds like there is a burning issue between them. I wonder what the hot item is.

Comments

Steffi3 40

That's awfull! I hope your grandpa is fine..

incoherentrmblr 21

I hope your grandma doesn't listen to Alicia Keys...

Of course he's fine, I think it's wonderful that they still have the fire of passion after all these years

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

you should be happy! After all those years of marriage, the spark is still there!

Or perhaps grandpa is a Doors fan and was singing "Come on baby light my fire."

Actually, if OP's grandfather is still alive, that means the spark WASN'T there :p

#37, Why do you say the spark WASN'T there? Are you implying that he is way to old to get it up? First that isn't the only thing that a marriage revolves around and second my Dad was a grandfather at 60yrs of age. I don't know about you but 60 is far from old.

@43: That's not what they were trying to imply.

leogachi 15

@43 Calm down. The spark wasn't there means that he wasn't set on fire. It was a joke.

skymachine 23

Uh, I'm pretty sure 43 was joking.

The real question is whether or not your grandpa deserved it...

He had to have done something horrific to deserve to be burned alive

No one deserves to be burned alive. It's an inhumane thing to do

There is absolutely no reason in the entire world, that would justify setting another person on fire.

Not even him. Once you start making exceptions for really horrible people you make it easier to justify for not very horrible people.

I was being sarcastic but i guess it wasn't obvious. I voted FYL

leogachi 15

@31 I disagree. I think I could very easily say that Hitler deserved to be set on fire without saying that less horrible people also deserve it.

Sounds like there is a burning issue between them. I wonder what the hot item is.

uhh.. wow. Never heard this one before. hope your grandpa is ok OP! hope it works out for you!

You can pick your nose but you can't pick your family. Sorry OP. I hope everything works out well enough.

Perhaps she was just trying to rekindle the flame between them? Hope he's okay OP