By Anonymous - 11/07/2009 19:22 - Canada

Today, I got a parking ticket for $150. It seems it was issued by my husband, who apparently can't remember license plate numbers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 025
You deserved it 31 855

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you ought to have got the parking ticket... you deserved it. Acting like he should bend the rules for you is idiotic, and a risk of his job security.

Just because your husband is a police officer doesn't mean that you can break the law. YDI

Comments

Wait, but the post says he can't remember license plates. Maybe she didn't deserve the ticket if it's because of that. I think I'm just confused by this FML.

You deserved it for thinking you were above the law because you married into it.

brrrx 0

YDI for parking in a place where you would get a 150 DOLLAR TICKET!

Bloodrush 0

so because youre married to a cop you are above the law? **** off YDI

Good for your husband for being honest. This sounds to me like "Today, I broke the law. My husband, a cop, decided to do the right thing in accordance with the law. But it doesn't benefit me!!!" Stop whining and start parking correctly.

heyitsmandy 0

Haha, damn that sucks. This should be a lesson, whether your husband is the president of the United States, PARK CORRECT! ... actually, I think the president would have a driver?

that would mean something if she were a diplomat but she and her husband are normal Canadians

YDI for not parking correctly. Just because your husband is a cop doesnt excuse you from traffic laws.

haha that sucks. but who really remembers there license plate number.

JessRab 0

Just because your husband is a cop does not mean that you are above the law. Maybe he didn't forget your license plate number and knew damn well it was you. He was doing his job, maybe you should be a respectful citizen and obey the laws. They're there for a reason. Putz.