By Anonymous - 11/07/2009 19:22 - Canada

Today, I got a parking ticket for $150. It seems it was issued by my husband, who apparently can't remember license plate numbers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 025
You deserved it 31 855

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you ought to have got the parking ticket... you deserved it. Acting like he should bend the rules for you is idiotic, and a risk of his job security.

Just because your husband is a police officer doesn't mean that you can break the law. YDI

Comments

cucumberfabulous 7

I don't get this? I mainly just don't get the part "and who apparently can't remember license plate numbers" Hahahahah....gosh I'm so lost..

ellehcor 0

Seriously, are you all that naive? Cops ignore things for other cops and cops families all the time. It's one of the slight perks of having to deal with all the crap they have to put up with from all the jerks, scumbags and idiots they have to constantly deal with. They are given some discretion in their duties and they (deservedly) use it. And, yes, I am aware that it's their job and they get paid, blah, blah, blah, but they don't get paid that well for what they actually have to do.

Her husband wrote her a parking ticket because he didn't recognize her car/license plate number.

What's your licence plate have to do with it? If you were parked wrong, you justifiably earned a ticket.

rustyrox 0

hey jandersoniii - go **** yourself! And then shrivel up and die. Your place is in the past, open your eyes you ignorant sexist asshole.

am sorry, but i pissed myself laughing lol

YDI. you shouldnt think you get special treatment just because your husband's a cop ?

justmyluck1212 0

The second guy is clearly in the middle of putting on the jacket the first guy gave him. The last panel is a little weird since it wasn't mentioned, but the guy is tasting the flavored condoms for some reason...haha

rustyrox 0

Why are people harping on the op? Have you never had an expired meter or parked a few inches into the red before?Oh wait, you must all be perfect. Why have people gotten so judgemental on FML? For all of you taking things so seriously, lighten up a bit. This is ironic and worth a chuckle! OP: I think you should make him pay half! :)

I thought the verb Receive had a i on it.. I received ? right ?

mehwhateverr 0

if you didn't want a ticket, don't break the law. just because he's your husband, doesn't mean he's going to ignore your law-breaking. he was doing his job. get the **** over it.