By Anonymous - 10/11/2009 19:18 - United States

Today, I got a new CD player for my car and an alarm installed for added security. After work, I saw my windows smashed, the CD player gone, the alarm wires cut, and a note that said, "Try again." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 111
You deserved it 2 716

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your thief is amusing, his theft is not. Sucks to be you, good sir.

if there is finger prints and he gets caught go to him and say CHECKMATE BITCHHH!!!!'

Comments

Your thief is amusing, his theft is not. Sucks to be you, good sir.

Mc09toofine 0

this one made me giggle too!! lol i'm sorry OP!

Unregistered 0

this is what happens when women own cars

uh...this is from a guy. that's so sterotypical of you

CarterColbie 4

Dumbass it's a man not a woman. Haha this one was funny.

This actually happened to me once :O except they stole the new stereo system and all 4 new tires, they left a note that said "Pwnt!" I kid you not, I actually started busting up laughing.

catalystics 2

put a live tiger in the back of your car OP and put a note on the outside of your car that says "try again"

zendaddy0 0

F*CK IM ALL OUTTA QUARTERS

Don't buy your car alarms from car thieves, unless you hate your insurance company.

This FML is classic. And using an FM transmitter with an iPod is douchey as hell. CDs for the win mutha sucka!

lolhahahahhahaaa 0

omg that's so ****** funny lol sucks to be you

if there is finger prints and he gets caught go to him and say CHECKMATE BITCHHH!!!!'

Joeboy777 0
the_7 0

I call BS. Too many FMLs like this.

same here. if her thief was that skilled he should just drive off with the car.

marshmallowmouse 0

#31 - not necessarily. CD player theft - rarely gets caught. Car theft - much more serious issue, and the car is way more easily recognized. I'd totally go for the less risky yet profitable approach, and just jack the stuff *in* the car. How much skill does it take to cut wires?

the message here is clear: we'll take your stuff if we want to