By virginat16 - 14/12/2010 11:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got a call from a restricted number. When I answered, it was a prank call. The kids on the other end had porn on high volume and put the phone next to the speaker. Way to remind me that I'm still a virgin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 207
You deserved it 7 792

Same thing different taste

Top comments

''virginat16?'' YDI if you think there's something wrong with that.

how do you know it was ****? the other side of that call may have been dirtier than you think

Comments

Hey, here's an idea.. STFU. There is no need to be a douche.

You're just 16... I don't see what's wrong with being one at that age? :

there's no rush op, you should only give your v-card to someone you really care about. anyone who says differently is a ****. (`_´)ゞ

SIXTEEN ISN'T OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's no reason to be upset that you're a virgin at 16!!! :S

Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww oh you're still a virgin, poor baby. At 16, no less! Yes, your life is truly, truly terrible! #1stworldproblems amirite?

MuchDance90s 0

well yeah in 3rd world countries they have sex at 12 what the **** else is there to do? swat at flies?

Ouch, I got modded for laughing at a 16 year old being upset about being a virgin. My bad. Being a virgin sucks. Those kids were mean to tease you with sounds of carnal pleasure. Go get a boyfriend, guys your age will hump anything. It should take less than a week. Good luck!

When I read this at firsts I thought you were at least like 25 or something.

Stepherrss 0

Oh boo hoo poor you still a virgin at 16? seriously grow up and learn some responsibility, you shouldn't even be having sex at 16 at all kids are stupid now a days, half the 16 year olds out there aren't even mature enough to know about sex the responsibility or the outcome. Focus on growing up the proper way instead of the fact your not having sex, your not the only 16 year old in the world who's a virgin some people actually prefer to wait. Suck it up and go focus on school or something you big baby.

soldier4life_88 0

I cannot agree more with this!!! there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with being a virgin at 16!!! that's actually awesome if u ask me!!!

transcedental 18

Such FMLs annoy me. There is nothing wrong with being a virgin. When I was 16, I thought that I'll lose mine when I am around 19 years old (or even older). Yeah, plans never work out and that's not what happened, I lost it at your age, but at least it was with the person with twhom it's worth it. And yet, two years later - we are still together :) Don't rush, new generation ....