By SlowLane - 11/09/2009 21:47 - United States

Today, I got 4 "photo enforced" speeding tickets in the mail. It was from the car that was stolen from me three weeks ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 317
You deserved it 2 836

Same thing different taste

Comments

#26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT. WHY are some people SOOOO annoying on this website!! (not talking to OP, but the commenters.)

"#26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT. WHY are some people SOOOO annoying on this website!! (not talking to OP, but the commenters.)" Because of all the unnecessary caps and exclamation points that they use?

ur so mean............ jaykay. but rly, unnessacary .

I got a red light ticket once, it didn't show my face but they still sent the damn ticket to me so the OP might not be able to see the perps face. Maybe if the perp has a routine around that area, the cops can catch him/her soon. =)

if you reported the car stolen just take the police report with you and problem solved...

sorry bout your luck. but really this sounds kinda fake. there are cameras everywhere now. photo identification

CDS09 0

yea, I agree. Also, with computers and everything now-a-days its hard to believe that they would not know your car is stolen....unless OP didnt report it, in which case its a YDI.

Rache91 0

thats a bummer. but u can find the person that way now?

This kind of stuff happens way too often. And I don't mean that in a "this is a stupid FML" way. You know, my cousin was just put in jail for violating his parole. The violation was that he was arrested. It was for supposedly stealing someone's green card, but they didn't have any evidence, and in fact found the person who did do it and let him off the hook. He's still in jail though, because apparently just being unfairly accused is enough... Police can be damned stupid...

This may ironically help to find your car.

YDI for not reporting your vehicle as stolen.

buckedup_716 0

fyl, i hope you find your car :/ "Dude, Where's my Car..."