A total mess

By Madashell - 25/01/2023 23:00

Spicy
Today, the colleague who I’ve been secretly fucking told me she was pregnant. She’d lied about being on birth control. She’s mad at me because I told her to get rid of it and is giving me the silent treatment. You know who else is gonna be mad? My wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 228
You deserved it 4 977

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Means you didn’t use protection. So not only did you cheat, but you played with your wife’s health. Double FML for your wife.

Want to know a life hack for not making your wife mad at you for cheating? Keep it in your pants and don’t cheat, asshat.

Comments

Your wife has every right to be mad at that other woman! How dare she give you the silent treatment! That is disrespectful to you and she needs to converse with you about important matters.

Want to know a life hack for not making your wife mad at you for cheating? Keep it in your pants and don’t cheat, asshat.

Means you didn’t use protection. So not only did you cheat, but you played with your wife’s health. Double FML for your wife.

You ****** around and found out and now your win win is a lose lose.

Nikki 16

This one’s funny because if you weren’t cheating on your wife then you’d be getting sympathy for being tricked into having a child, but you deserve this!

If you don't want a kid then YOU need to use condoms. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Stop expecting rando side chicks to be on point with BC.

AdamC2022 1

I have 0 respect for cheaters. you absolutely deserve whatever is coming to you

I hope your wife takes you for everything you have and your side peace takes whatever money you have left for child support. it would have been easier to get a divorce bso you wouldn't have to cheat and you could screw whoever you want. you deserve it.

Sonotsuave 35

Bruh I have no words, get out of here looking for sympathy. You did wrong on so many levels, you moral-less buffoon. Cheating, cheating with no protection, getting a coworker knocked up, telling them to abort, screwing your wife over? Please.