By SlowLane - 11/09/2009 21:47 - United States

Today, I got 4 "photo enforced" speeding tickets in the mail. It was from the car that was stolen from me three weeks ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 317
You deserved it 2 836

Same thing different taste

Comments

Yeah you arent responsible as long as you reported it stolen. If not, than you indeed deserve a YDI.

Didn't you report your car stolen? They can use the photos and the license plate number to track the guy down. He'll get caught. It's pretty stupid to speed in a stolen car. It's pretty stupid to steal a car, too.

flyboy57 0

something similar happened to me: I was out of town and didn't want to street park my car. so I kept it at my dad's house and he drove it. I returned, two weeks later, got two tickets in the mail. thanks dad!

#52. there. no caps or exclamation points. happy. good. now, why are people so mean on this site?! jeez!!

fMYYYlife 0

Mean on your mother? uuuhmm. Quit trying to make something that makes no sense at all, sound dirty. Thanks.

"Mean on your mother" -- I got rough and/or dominatrix. God damn not that much of a stretch.

fMYYYlife 0

If you reported it...... its not biggie

Dee100 0

No. Not all states are like that. Here in Maryland, the camera takes a photo of your license plate when you run a red light. Who ever the car is registered to receives the ticket. Doesn't matter who was driving. Unless an actual police officer stops you for it.