By unknown - 26/02/2012 13:53 - United States

Today, I gave my little brother my iPhone so he could play a game. I soon forgot about it, and when I got it back two hours later, there was pudding and a couple of big cracks in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 093
You deserved it 30 875

Same thing different taste

Top comments

inomnomdinosaurs 4

Dude never lend your phone to someone younger than you... Not really your fault but should have know better.

You can't trust little kids with expensive things. Always keep an eye on them with expensive things.

Comments

taytaylal 11

Im shocked someone would let their little brother play with their iPhone. I don't know anyone who would be that nice. But I don't understand why you just didn't give your brother a toy or something.

u002764 3

I give my 4yr old my iPhone all the time and have for a while now. The key is to teach them how and set rules and limits. OP should think first.

MizzErikaHart 8

I don't let my 4 yr old son play with my phone but I don't hesitate to let him use the iPad. He knows he needs to be careful and play with it sitting down etc. I've been letting him play with it since he was 3 and now hes trained to handle electronics including ps3 games nicely.

MissHayleyJames 7

I let my nephews play with my iPhone. One is 4 and one is 2. I've let them play with them since the older one was 2. You just let them know they're breakable and to be careful with them and the worst problem you'll have is drool on it.

My young cousin was playing with my iPod touch once & threw it at a pile of bricks because the game she was playing had bugs in it & she thought they were real. Yup, it's cracked.

juicystar777 4

i did that once to my little sisters i-touch lol. but i did that like a few weeks ago. it was this creepy ant game. can you believe it?

imboredareyou 1

Congrats, 56. You are the new gayboy.

Juicystar, either people have a vendetta against you, or you just post stupid things. I'm guessing a bit of both so maybe keep quiet for a while?

You should ask him what order the events happened in. If it was cracks then pudding, you may have a problem

NEVER give young children something expensive if you're not going to supervise them. You're tempting fate if you do. Sorry about your phone though, FYL.

That's what you get for being a good samaritan....

TwHonestly I would have let them play with it, but I would never of forgotten. I'd be monitoring them like no other.

MissMcFly 6

That sucks! but thats why I got a droid, the screen is more durable.

Get a Nokia, the screen is even more durable! Seriously, I've had electric wheelchairs drive over them and one kept smiling for 5 years after that. Or you could just not give the phone to a small kid. They have magical powers of breaking.