By unknown - 26/02/2012 13:53 - United States

Today, I gave my little brother my iPhone so he could play a game. I soon forgot about it, and when I got it back two hours later, there was pudding and a couple of big cracks in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 093
You deserved it 30 876

Same thing different taste

Top comments

inomnomdinosaurs 4

Dude never lend your phone to someone younger than you... Not really your fault but should have know better.

You can't trust little kids with expensive things. Always keep an eye on them with expensive things.

Comments

Inediblepeaches 15

YDI for being irresponsible with your phone. Little kids can't handle that. Which is why I got an Otterbox. I have a grabby 6 year old sister. Things wouldn't work out very well without it.

jillybean555 5

I could come up with a million explanations of why your iphone was like that

skyeyez9 24

This is why I don't like some of my daughter's friends inside my house. Most of her friends are fine, but a few are real rough with her toys and electronics and have broke some things.

ss_20_xx 14

That's why people like you shouldnt own iphones.

AntiLove187 4

O_o please tell you made him swallow a bunch of napkins.....

Nobody deserves to have there iPhone filled with pudding. What you did was an act of kindness. I agree your life sucks.

Taymah49 7

I don't even let my niece & nephew play with my phone. That was a real bright idea to forget about it.

pipc 10

YDI little kids don't need to be playing on iphones

Why the **** would any one give something expensive to a child? Really your just setting yourselves up for a disaster.