By unknown - 26/02/2012 13:53 - United States

Today, I gave my little brother my iPhone so he could play a game. I soon forgot about it, and when I got it back two hours later, there was pudding and a couple of big cracks in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 093
You deserved it 30 876

Same thing different taste

Top comments

inomnomdinosaurs 4

Dude never lend your phone to someone younger than you... Not really your fault but should have know better.

You can't trust little kids with expensive things. Always keep an eye on them with expensive things.

Comments

He needs to do something to pay you back or pay for a new screen. That is ridiculous and he shouldn't get away with it. People need to have more respect for their material things. A lot of people would love to have things like mediocre quality clothes. But they live without and dress in rags. Yet some people get angry when their friend has a generation 4 iPad while they STILL have an iPad 3!!! *facepalm* be grateful for the possessions you have. Someday, you could have nothing.

hilary56 0

You should have seen that coming

111..her little brother might only be a few years old and didnt know what he was doing. but that sucks..but its kinda your fault for not watching him and what he was doing

sharod101 5

Ydi, should've either not given it to him or gotten an otter box, griffin survivor or life proof case for it if you knew you were ever gonna lend it to your lil bro.

Reyce_fml 0

Not bad enough for you to still write an FML, HUH?

Word of advice from a babysitter. DO NOT let little children play with expensive things! Including iPhone, iPod, iPad, Xbox 360, PS3 and you give them your old things that you don't care for if it breaks!

I also agree with 88. apple sucks dick. it's all about android!

I also agree with 88. apple sucks dick. it's all about android!