By unknown - 26/02/2012 13:53 - United States

Today, I gave my little brother my iPhone so he could play a game. I soon forgot about it, and when I got it back two hours later, there was pudding and a couple of big cracks in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 093
You deserved it 30 876

Same thing different taste

Top comments

inomnomdinosaurs 4

Dude never lend your phone to someone younger than you... Not really your fault but should have know better.

You can't trust little kids with expensive things. Always keep an eye on them with expensive things.

Comments

its a good kid. give him an android and nothing would have happened :)

GOD4GIVEIDONT 0

Ydi. Why would you give an iphone to a kid. Idiot.

linkinpark98 23

D'awww! That kid is so cute! (Sarcasm)

Your own damn fault. Never forget about your Iphone, it will pay you back. You treat it with the dignity of the Queen of England, or ELSE.

That's why kids under 18 shouldn't own, much less lend 200-400 $ phones. What you did was as intelligent as putting a $300 cell phone in a ziplock bag so you can text in the shower & then wondering why the condensation inside the bag caused water damage & it quit working (like my then 13yr old stepdaughter did 5 yrs ago)...YDI for being a dumbass.

L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18

$200-$400?? That's weird, the latest iPhone version (4S) cost me nearly $900 in Australia. Damn you price differences!

MissHayleyJames 7

The 4S with the most memory is about $1000 brad new with no contract in the US. If you buy it with a contract or upgrade from a previous phone it's about $400-500. I just upgraded after my kitchen floor decimated mine.

L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18

Oh, okay. I was wondering why the range between the 2 prices in Australia and the US were so large, I expected there to be a gap but not one so big! Thanks for clearing that up for me :)

2 hours?? YDI!!! You should've kept your eye on him & your iPhone! Have fun buying a new one!

Never lend a iphone to a little brother