By Fred - 20/03/2015 01:06 - United States - Kingston

Spicy
Today, I gave my friend condoms since he didn't have any and he was planning on "getting lucky." Little did I know he was planning on "getting lucky" with my sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 638
You deserved it 5 823

Same thing different taste

Comments

ADBurns 22

S O B ... I would be furious - also I would tell your sister to gross her out. It may mean her thinking twice next time...

Better than him knocking up your sister or giving her a vajayjay virus though.

Are you hoping to get lucky with your own sister? No? Then don't spoil the fun for those who are. The fact that she can make her own decisions aside, it's a plus-sum game. The sister wins, the friend wins, the brother isn't affected. It's illogical to mind.

It has nothing to do with the fact that it's his own sister - It's more along the lines of, "Your friend's using you to bang your sister." Which is some messed up stuff because it's basically 'easy access'.

That's a serious breach of bro code. No matter how gorgeous and awesome she may be, a friend's sister is always off limits.

you won't be an uncle. I suppose that's a plus?

How does this suck? Unless it's illegal or he's gonna nut and run then it's all good. Would u rather she was with a nonamer to treat her bad?

OP:here are those condoms bruh... OP's friend: eshhh..don't call me bro...

IDGI. Did you want to keep your sister for yourself?