By neveragain - 16/03/2012 05:11 - Canada

Today, I gave in and let my friend give me a makeover. She couldn't find my eyelash curler, but decided that if she used scissors lightly, it would work just the same. Needless to say, it did not work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 481
You deserved it 30 876

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Next time, just forego the eyelash curling and use some mascara.

That's really YOUR fault for letting her try that. You should've made her try it on her own eyelashes first.

Comments

A spoon is what you're supposed to use when you don't have a eyelash curler.... Are you insane for willing o use scissors???

Scissors near your eyes is NEVER a good idea! YDI.

Wow, that is stupid. Who needs eye lash curlers, anyways? It looks like a weird torture device, and I really can't see the difference between someone who used it and didn't. But thanks for making me laugh at this stupidity - imagining someone with one side with no eye lashes is really funny!

I'm sorry, but ydi. You actually let her do it to you so I really don't feel bad for you.

* also, if you want to make your eyelashes look awesome without curling (or cutting...) just put a TINY bit of mascara on, let it dry for 5 seconds, then take a (always dry) eyelash brush and comb them upward until there are no clumps. This works so well, and it look really natural. But I also think that everyone looks awesome, even without makeup. Don't feel pressured by society to wear makeup!! :)

taytaylal 11

You'd let someone be THAT close to your eyes...?

mirandaboo3 0

That's horrible!! I love my eyelashes! If someone cut them off I'd probably punch them!!

YDI for letting her anywhere near your eyes with a pair of scissors!

HerpaderpMeg 12