By Anonymous - 19/02/2011 14:51 - Ireland

Spicy
Today, I gave a safe sex speech to teens at my local high school. This was just ten minutes after my girlfriend had texted me telling me she's pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 168
You deserved it 48 116

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who tells someone they're pregnant in a text? Don't people talk face to face anymore? Sad and YTDI.

you_failed 15

Wow, what irony! D: I hope you DID have safe sex. If you didn't YDI.

Comments

And this is when the sex tape is leaked to all the teens and they see you're a phony! And then teen pregnancy skyrockets.

maybes he was trying to have a baby and he isn't a hypocrite?

Maybe he decided to give a speech on safe sex because he knew he didn't have safe sex?? Possibility.

Ooooor... condoms and the Pill aren't always 100% safe. We could also assume this happened, since he apparently is "in to" safe sex. No protection is 100% fool proof, unfortunately.

You knew better, you should have gave yourself the same speech. :D It happens sometimes I believe things happens for a reason. 1. Maybe learn your lesson 2. Change your life 3. ???? If, you end up keeping your child are you going to tell him/her it was a "mistake" ? You should be happy. :D

roydawgg 3

safe sex speech? how about wait till your 18 speech?

how sad that people now days think safe sex is to keep from getting pregnant. Yeah, it has nothing to do with all the diseases you can get. It is just about preventing pregnancy. I guess it's true that ignorance is bliss.

DaveOnDope 4

Herpes, HIV. The gifts that keeps on giving.

Your right. Schools should totally not inform anyone about Safe Sex. Besides, what's the education in that?

abasio 1

Is she pregnant with disease?