By Anonymous - 23/10/2013 07:40 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out through one of my friends that my boyfriend cheated on me. He says it doesn't count as cheating because he couldn't get it up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 686
You deserved it 4 660

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

littlexlune 16

Intent is enough. What a dumbass.

Wooow, what a lame excuse. He's an ass, don't stay with him any longer. But you have a great friend, a lot of people would be too chicken to tell you. I say dump your boyfriend and spend your time with people (like your friends) who actually care about you.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

people like him should NEVER be in a relationship, be honest about your intentions you don't always get your way but it works out better for everyone when you find what you're looking for

Like hell 'it doesn't count' !! I hope you dumped him. I honestly hope you did. He thinks you're stupid and he can simply justify it. My god.

To get back at him, here's what you do. You invite him out on a nice date, you guys eat a great dinner, and just have an overall amazing time. Then when you guys are headed home, be all seductive and teasing and shit, like liking your lips and rubbing his thigh and crap. And when you get home, get him in the bedroom and get him in the mood. Then pretend like you're getting ready to go down on him, and as soon as he gets hard and ready, BITE HIS DICK CLEAN OFF. While his blood is squirting out everywhere, and he's screaming in pain, yell maniacally, "NOW YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING IT UP EVER AGAIN YOU PISSY SPUNK BUBBLE!!" That'll show him.

Um, yes. That would sure show him. Get help. Please.

Someone forgot to take their medication.

RedPillSucks 31
bnutzinger 11

Well... that is a tad extreme, not? Also I'm pretty sure that'll get you in trouble with "teh lawz"

I say it doesn't count as a relationship because you're dating a ****.

SuperMew 22

I really hope you dumped this guy. Good on your friend(s) for telling you that he is a cheating piece of crap. I usually am one to say "work through it" but I don't think he will change or treat you like you deserve. It might hurt, but better to break up with him and have a chance at a happy future with someone honest than to stay and let him abuse your trust.

That means if he didnt stick it in you your not in a relationship there for it's not an abusive relationship if you kick his ass