By Meg - 13/06/2009 22:46 - United States

Today, I found out the identity of the pervert who's been staring at me through my bedroom window in the late hours of the night. My parents and I decided to set out a trap for 'him' instead of reporting to our local cop. Turns out, we caught my 37 year-old neighbor in the act. He's the cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 360
You deserved it 2 816

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wouldn't it be nice if they invented some sort of way to cover your window to keep people from looking at? Maybe even add an easy way to uncover it if you want the view outside during the day. Oh, wait. They did.

birds_fml 7

Thank god you caught him! If you had just reported a peeping tom, he just would've gotten sneakier and you wouldn't have known. And, people shouldn't NEED blinds to keep people from looking in their bedroom windows at night! In a perfect world, people would respect others' privacy.

Comments

Wait, so did your trap work, and the peeping tom turned out to be the cop? Or did it catch the cop investigating the pervert?

I've just finished reading "Predators: Pedophiles, rapists & other sex offenders" and what I want to say is this: do NOT agree to silence and shut the case if he agrees to take the therapy. The thing is that more then 60% of sex offenders are back to they old ways even after the therapy, so, if you lock him up you save other girls from pervert. Adn don't feel bad for him, don't listen to people why try to make you partly guilty -- you did nothing wrong, you were in your own home minding your own business. Good luck.

Oh, right. Wow. Thanks for that JFox.

Jessaly_fml 0

This is why policemen suck so much. I would LOVE to say that they should be respected and trusted 100%...unfortunately there's enough reason in this world to never want to trust or respect them, no matter what kind of badge they have. Sorry about him, that bastard.

and you grouping all police together doesn't help. there's WAY MORE good cops out there This cop sucked and probably got into it for the wrong reasons. lots of people do their jobs for the wrong reasons.

FMLwrestler 0

This brings new meaning to the phrase "Kindergarten Cop". *shudder*

TBH, if I saw a neighbor of mine naked through the window, I'd peep on her. If she's not using blinds, she wants people to see. I take it that he's actually sneaking up to your window, though, which would suck. FYL for having a bad cop live next door, though :(

#23 is totally right. Here in Europe (and in my case, the Netherlands) it is very common to leave the curtains open until you go to sleep. We all know that and most of us just don't look. There are these perverts anyhow, but should that stop us from liking the outside view or the moonlight in our rooms -or what reason one could have for having the curtains open? That wouldn't be fair, right. So i think she had curtains, but fekt free to leave them open. And because of that, her life is f*cked. I still think you should go to the police, the other ones ;)

AndelleRae 9

She said, "in the late hours of the night" so I gathered that she's sleeping when this goes on. And all of these people who say, "She's asking to be watched if she doesn't have blinds on her window." That's ******* bullshit. It's like those assholes who say, "Oh, she was dressed like a ****, so she was asking to be raped. I swear, i was just doing her a favor." I will agree that blinds are a good idea, but seriously? You people are all assholes. She shouldn't HAVE to get blinds because her creepy pervo (I realize that's not a word, so grammar Nazis, take your complaints elsewhere) neighbor gets his rocks off by watching her at 3am. Hopefully you can get him charged, because that's seriously terrifying.

#51 and 112# nailed it. How the hell can you blame the girl for a creepy lurker? lol.