By Meg - 13/06/2009 22:46 - United States

Today, I found out the identity of the pervert who's been staring at me through my bedroom window in the late hours of the night. My parents and I decided to set out a trap for 'him' instead of reporting to our local cop. Turns out, we caught my 37 year-old neighbor in the act. He's the cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 360
You deserved it 2 816

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wouldn't it be nice if they invented some sort of way to cover your window to keep people from looking at? Maybe even add an easy way to uncover it if you want the view outside during the day. Oh, wait. They did.

birds_fml 7

Thank god you caught him! If you had just reported a peeping tom, he just would've gotten sneakier and you wouldn't have known. And, people shouldn't NEED blinds to keep people from looking in their bedroom windows at night! In a perfect world, people would respect others' privacy.

Comments

To take down a dirty cop like this you will need video evidence.

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas and West Virginia. If you live in any of those states there is a simple solution to this problem, its called the castle doctrine. Peeping is a crime, he's committing it on your property, and he's not acting on a legal duty. You have a right to shoot to kill. As a cop, he should figure that out pretty quickly after you point a laser at him.

notapplicable123 0

56-That's genius! People say "violence is never the answer" but seriously, it can be. And that asshole who peeped in your curtain is a lowlife. Some cops think they're above the law because they can legally possess a gun and whatnot. They give other cops, the people who are actually looking to protect you, a bad name. FYL. Peeping toms suck. Make sure you get enough evidence and bring his fat ass to court.

#56.. You have a right to shoot to kill? I'm gonna guess you're joking, but it's hard to tell because you get people that actually think that. And I agree that you should get curtains, but that doesn't stop it from not being your fault that a pervert is looking in, report him and make sure he gets done

Whoa like the movie lakewoew terrace!!!

happyvalleygirl 0

#56 haha dude... 1) they caught him in a trap, he must've been on their property. If he was watching from his house next door, they would have known it was the neighbor all along. that means someone has been lurking outside their house at night. 2) it had BEEN happening. after it happens once, you report it. It could be more than a peeping tom... a stalker or somebody with malicious intent. 3) after it happens once, you should start pulling the curtains shut. 4) if it had been somebody with malicious intent who had a weapon of some kind, setting a trap is a really stupid idea. It could have been a lot more than a peeping tom. This bitch is lucky. She and the whole family deserved it for being SO ******* STUPID about the whole thing.

zoombabwee 0

That would have been hilarious if u reported it to him

This kinda reminds me of Lakeview Terrace, only much less severe.