By Anonymous - 05/04/2014 14:27 - United States - Plymouth

Spicy
Today, I found out that the squeaking I've heard for the past three months, that I thought was my guinea pig, is actually my girlfriend cheating on me with my older brother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 605
You deserved it 7 348

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kick your brother's ass and dump the girl.

I'm assuming the squeaking sound is coming from the bed, not the brother...

Comments

Well then at least you can keep the Guinea pig

olpally 32

Just go in there and throw them off the bed and dump the bitch and kick your brother in the balls. That's pathetic.

U need to dump the girl and teach ur brother a lesson n throw that squeaky bed of his out

Why throw the bed out? So next time it happens he can't get caught? Maybe throw the brother out though, after a severe beating.

All I will say next time go in there throw either hot or ice cold water on them and leave dump her and figure something out evil for ur brother I'm sorry op

Hopefully OP kicked them both to the curb and won't be witnessing/hearing a next time.

It's hard losing a brother and a girlfriend in the same day. But there is no forgiveness for betrayal... Period! Sorry for your losses sir.

I would beat the shit out of your brother and than dump that bitch! But first, go and buy a new bed...

Assuming you live with your brother (which it sounds like), I think it would be appropriate to kick your brother out (or move out if the place is his); also, dump your girlfriend.

Most likely, it is his parents house. In which case, he can't kick him out, and if underage, can't move out.

It doesn't say his age or situation in that regard, so it's pretty hard to know.

kevinnicki4life 9