By Anonymous - 05/08/2013 05:33 - United States - Romulus

Today, I found out that the messages about the issues in my sex life that I'd been sending to my best friend had been sent to my mother via iMessage. She's coming over for dinner tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 044
You deserved it 9 012

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who knows, she may actually give you some good advice and help you through your issues. Just because she's your mother doesn't mean she can't help you.

Comments

Everyone has issues in the bedroom once in a while. She might even have some advice to give.

andits 21

You could always send out another text saying "Everything good now". But talk about awkward! Gotta wait for the dreaded conversation now.

I'm curious now...didn't your mother ever reply to say you'd text her and not your best friend? Or didn't you wonder why your friend never replied?

Messages don't get copied to a different address with iMessage, you had to use the wrong contact or number. Also iMessages are blue instead of green for texts. You should have noticed who you were sending messages too. There is no way this isn't your fault for being inept. YDI!

Ins0mau 20

She probably uses the same Apple ID as her mum. (Which is stupid by the way).

Obey_StudBoii 23

This is why I won't get an iPhone.

Ins0mau 20

That can only happen if you're completely useless with technology and use the one Apple ID for multiple users. Apple phones don't normally share your messages.

Holy shit. FYL, OP. I hope mother isn't quite the alcoholic cuz she'll end up spilling your beans really quick. Good luck. If I were you, I'd just have multiple bottles of wine for dinner, get hammered, sit back and watch the show.