By Anonymous - 05/08/2013 05:33 - United States - Romulus

Today, I found out that the messages about the issues in my sex life that I'd been sending to my best friend had been sent to my mother via iMessage. She's coming over for dinner tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 044
You deserved it 9 011

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who knows, she may actually give you some good advice and help you through your issues. Just because she's your mother doesn't mean she can't help you.

Comments

Can't wait to read the FML after this dinner.

blcksocks 19

Awkwardly eating the salad when she suddenly goes "you know when your dad and I first consummated ..."

challan 19

You may be embarrassed now, but I bet your mom gives you some good advice.

Hey, you never know. Maybe she will give you some good tips? Maybe even bring up her own sex life!

that's something you never should discuss with your children.

hcollins1 18

I'd have to agree with #35. Why would you even want to think about your parents sex life? I had a trainee manager one day ask me how my parents had sex (my dad is physically disabled because of the Air Force). Lets just say the next time I saw my GM and DM, trainee was never to be seen or heard from again.

perdix 29

I hope you serve sausages and tuna tacos. Using those, your mom ought to be able to give you some valuable coaching. Maybe cook up some pork bung if you're kinky ;)

Oh Apple products, the way you keep people connected is remarkable!

As much as I hate the corporation, their commercials are damn amazing.

perdix 29

#37, that's funny. I love the corporation and hate the latest crop of commercials!

"Today, I read in gruesome detail a bunch of disgusting text messages describing the bizarre sexual practices my daughter engages in with her BF, her many demented friends with benefits, and her pony! I'm supposed to have dinner with her tomorrow!! FML!!!"

LtBrenton 16

Today, we learned not to sign multiple devices in on the same iTunes account unless they're OWNED BY THE SAME DAMN PERSON, IT'S NOT HARD PEOPLE.

Act like it never happened, if she raises the subject feign shock.