By sonwhy - 25/02/2014 00:51 - United States - Brookfield

Today, I found out that my son set up a telescope in the attic not so he could study astronomy like he told me, but so he could spy on the girl across the street. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 657
You deserved it 7 264

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Ah, the old fashion way of creeping on a girl before the internet

He's doing what all kids want to do. It's actually very normal to be curious about girls. Just have to be constructive with him about it.

Being curious about girls is one thing. Illegally invading their privacy is another.

XPredatorX 5

I assume he is looking into her bedroom right? Well has she never heard of window blinds? It is a good idea to use them when getting naked in front of the window. The boy was smart and merely took advantage of her carelessness. I say let him keep doing it, he isn't hurting anyone. I would be proud if that was my kid.

You're making it sound as if it's the female's fault for thinking her privacy's safe...

Squeaky_Tomato 14

Let me guess, when a female gets raped your first question is "well what was she wearing?"

as a guy, when I change my window being open always creeps me out.

What a clever little pervert. Seriously that's the type of behavior that you need to stop ASAP.

That's not that clever. I'm sure every kid between 8-11 has had that idea. it's been in a whole stack of movies and tv shows.

Squeaky_Tomato 14

Yes because having a penis means you have no control over your actions.

At least he isn't gay. Your lineage may continue.

graceinsheepwear 33

I thought these things only happened in movies