Dad jokes

By Anonymous - 22/08/2013 17:56 - Philippines - Dasmarinas

Today, it's my last day before I get my colonoscopy. I've been on a strict chicken broth and jello diet in preparation. My dad thought it would be hilarious to drag me out to one of the best restaurants in town just so I could watch everyone else eat their delicious meals. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 523
You deserved it 3 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just order everything on the menu. They can't force you to eat it and its sweet revenge.

Wow. My dad's done that to me before. You can always go after your colonoscopy. :)

Comments

Wow. My dad's done that to me before. You can always go after your colonoscopy. :)

michaelaranda 28

If its the best restaurant in town, its probably pretty expensive...

Filipino dads can be pretty crazy- (assuming OPs dad is Filipino) I know from experience since I have Filipino parents and they probably wouldn't even let OP order anything because of the colonoscopy. Crap meant that as a reply for #2 sorry

\ 28

Just order everything on the menu. They can't force you to eat it and its sweet revenge.

I second this. I was in my 24 hour "no solids" gap before surgery (on my birthday) and my family took me out to eat just to "be funny". So, I ordered the most expensive things I could find that I knew my family wouldn't eat ;)

Order what you want and bag it. Have it the next day after your colonoscopy. Thanks Dad.

Order the most expensive things on the menu then if hes paying

I think you missed most of the fml. He can only eat jello and chicken broth.

27, he means as revenge for what dad did. He won't eat it, but his dad will still have to buy it.

The dad would obviously catch on when op started ordering high priced dishes and wouldn't let it happen. That's why I misinterpreted the comment.

He just wanted to have a family dinner before your colonoscopy.

\ 28

Because it was THAT hard for him to be considerate and have a more modest dinner.

Why would he bring the guy who can't eat anything in the place

Time to slip your dad some milk of magnesia

Get something to go and eat it when you can

So order take out and eat it tomorrow after the proccedure. Problem solved.

Order and eat as much as you can, and do your colonoscopy later. That'll show him.

It's just a matter of one or two days more, right? Sorry OP, but suck it up.

olpally 32

What a dick. Order the most expensive things on the menu now. Oops, other people beat me to saying this^ FML. Shit. Just walk out of the restaurant.