By disgusted - 16/03/2012 09:02 - United States

Today, I found out that my old roommate used to clean her goldfish bowl with my toothbrush. We lived together for six months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 165
You deserved it 2 136

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GoW_Chick 14

Wait, hold on a minute! Your roomates goldfish lived for six months? I can't get those damned things to survive a week.

Comments

Thats so gross! Urghh cringe :O I wonder what else your room mate used of yours, to do tasks.

andrewsgirl2010 7

Hopefully you changed your toothbrush periodically during those six months, and then at least there wouldn't have been six months worth of fish-water built up on it. Either way its disgusting. FYL.

How did you find out? Did she randomly call you and say,"oh, btw, I used your toothbrush to clean all the fish crap outta the fish tank. You never suspected anything 'fishy?' hardy harharhrherrrf!"

Common sense is dead. Chivalry is on life support. Your roommate is an idiot.

flashback.miss 28

Ok seriously, what is on your tongue? Did you lick the stove or something??

Wow you must of had some wierd ass breath...

fourthfloor 3

Very nice of your roommate to tell you the truth 6 months later so you can cringe in disgust thinking of all the times you used it while she was doing that. If she had shut up and you never noticed, at least you would be in ignorance bliss. I just hope she did not use it to clean anything else.