By PPP - 14/11/2014 03:39 - United States - Elk Grove Village

Today, I found out that my mom is doing a study and is keeping used pads in the freezer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 393
You deserved it 2 797

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Omg that is so disgusting I just hope it doesn't touch any of the food. I guess its your own bloody hell

Under no circumstance is that ever okay. Period.

Comments

RA91 26

Ô.ō Exactly what kind of study is this?!?!

She is trying to turn the op into a vampire.

Please tell me she's a chemist or some kind of legit scientist or something doing a real study

iAmPaul 49

Let's hope they're all HER pads.

Dro23 10

That is just sick your mom needs help. Period blood smells like dead fish I feel you sorry for the food you take out out of that fridge. That's just nasty (Cleveland's voice)

blood, actually smells like iron. that "dead fish smell" is mostly from how the woman naturally smells. when those smells mix it can smell funky depending on how she smells.

sweetnsourrr 11

#55 I dont know what you're talking about, but I do not smell like dead fish on my period. If you smell like that on your period then maybe you should get a check up.

Warning, some may find this uncomfortable~ I think possibly the smell comes from how fresh or old the blood is. You can tell this if the blood comes out bright red or very very dark, also indicates things about the length of your ovulation cycle. The darker it is, the longer it has hung out up in your uterus and contained all the extra hormones and secretions for baby making. Then it will contain more odor. The aged blood will NOT smell nice as anything decomposing smells awful, but that's at room temperature, perhaps the freeze temp will have a different affect on it. This is nothing to do with how the vag smells...

jade3424 21

What on earth could that study possibly be about?