By wow - 27/05/2013 16:17 - Canada - Edmonton

Today, I found out that my husband of 12 years has been sleeping with my best friend of even longer for who knows how long. She actually tried to turn it around on me and implied that it was my fault for finding out about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 213
You deserved it 3 805

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Siri knows a lot of good places to hide a dead body.

Dont you mean your dead husband and dead best friend

Comments

This sounds like my ex. I'd catch him doing something and he'd somehow turn it around on me all the time. It took me long enough to realize he wasn't worth it.

Out of simple curiosity, how exactly did he turn it around on you?

For example one time we got in a fight about me going out to lunch with my friend (who is a girl) because he never wanted me to do anything without him. Later I found out that while I was at lunch he sent flirtatious texts to a girl. I asked him about it and he was like well you left and I was bored you should have hung out with me instead. He obviously was sneakier about how he'd say it but somehow the argument would end with me feeling like I was a horrible person. He was also my first boyfriend and I didn't know things like this weren't normal. I'm ashamed to say this lasted for 3 years before I finally broke up with him. Manipulative people are no good.

I had a similar experience #83. My ex of 5 years ditched me for someone else and apparently it was my fault because I didn't bake him enough cakes and that meant I didn't care about him. *Baking cakes is not a euphemism, that is literally the excuse he gave, despite the cake/pie tin always being full.* I figure I'm better off without him.

Rapunzel: Why not just go out together? Plus, you should've ended it when you found out about the texts. Raesin: Wow… just because you didn't bake cake all the time?!?

#98. I tried that multiple times. He never wanted to hang out with my friends it's hard to explain but unless you've been in a controlling relationship you won't understand. I tried breaking up with him countless times and I don't know how but at the end of our arguments I'd be the one saying sorry. I'm sure there are people who understand this but not everyone can. He was manipulative and it took me a long time to realize what exactly was happening.

Sir_ND_Pity 35

It is definitely your fault for finding about their cheating actions! YDI, obviously! But, seriously, some people need to get high fived. In the face. With a brick. Of nails.

Late_night83 25
olpally 32

There's a ******* button for that!!! . Sorry for the rage, but people need to see the buttons before typing a dumb ass comment like this... Lol.

Are there any other suggestions that don't involve dead bodies?

klovemachine 24

She could go "Bobbitt" on his penis :D

I like your thinking! I mean why off him so quickly when you can prolong his suffering?!

Hide it somewhere no one can find.

WonkeyDonkey 10

Feed it to the piranhas??? LOL

WonkeyDonkey 10

I reckon superglue his penis to his leg and rub birds eye chillis (small hot ones) in the crotches of all of their underwear! It's dries clear, no smell, but put the pants on and they burn like a mofo. (Just ask my ex PMSL)

jstorie95 8

Wow some friend you have. Fyl OP

MEM0817 18

Yeah, some friend huh. What about the husband? Excuse my language but **** her friend, she can always find new ones... But her husband was suppose to be till death.

Graygirl25123 8

Dont worry hon. The same thing happened to my mom, and attourneys will look in your favor :) Kick is ass to the curb! You are worth wayyy more than his cheating scumbag self!

when friends and husbands become assholes...

Assholes, the both of them. It sucks that you were hurt by them. And that they were so ashamed and frightened that they turned it around on to you. Pity them. They are shit. Lawyer up. And take him for every. single. thing. you. can.

I wish we could divorce best friends and get half of everything they had. That'd make stronger friendships.