By 3023-dang - 15/10/2012 20:27 - United States

Today, I found out that my girlfriend is four months pregnant. She can't wait for us to be parents. I guess she forgot that I haven't seen her in 7 months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 063
You deserved it 2 591

Same thing different taste

Top comments

chico86 2

Yet another soon to be single mom!

You must have some pretty magical sperm.

Comments

"yes my dear, I do feel your excitement for this, but must I remember you we haven't fornicated in 7 months?" I can only imagine how well this went.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

That's good news in a way. I'm guessing you're not ready to be a father. At least you're free to get out that situation. To bad that had to happen though..

He's probably not ready to be a father because, oh I don't know, he's not a father? He needs to kick that cheating bitch to the curb.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Obviously he's not a father, and perhaps he's not ready to be one either. That is why I said at least he can get out of that situation. If it was his he wouldn't be so lucky now would he. Did I explain that simple enough for you or do you need further information?

Bitches ain't nothin' but tricks and hoes.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

13 Do you mean bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks? I don't agree with what ya said I just thought that's the phrase you meant to say.

seriouslythat 6

13 would you care to rephrase that in English instead of ghetto?

46- Oh my gawsh! I was just quoting rap lyrics, no need to publicly execute me.

RedPillSucks 31

No problem. We'll do it in private where there wont be any witnesses.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
CallMeMcFeelii 13

It's ok, futacy, my comment got thumbed down as well. But at least we always have each other ;). Haha.

Better teach her how to count! If she insists, get a DNA test & you'll be in the clear. Don't sign anything without legal advice!

wow, thats gatta be that new math i keep hearing about

ruthlessmofo 0

Bro...if you haven't seen her in seven months I'm sorry but I don't think it was gonna work out anyways.

He could be in the military on deployment or something, I think that is a pretty valid reason

celiiceegee 6

In my opinion it'd suck even more if he's in the military..

laurennngarciaa 0

Not seeing her for 7 months doesnt mean anything. My boyfriend and i live in seperate states and he'll be in the military soon.

So, what? Long-distance relationships never work out? 7 months is less than a year, and have you ever noticed how quickly years fly by?

At least she thinks you'll be an awesome father, so there's always that.

Yeah 25, but just wait til she denies that she's the mother.(I'm waiting for her FML on that one) Doesn't matter who she thinks "would be a good/great father"...she's an unfaithful, self serving, stuck on herself idiot & a cheater!

kitkatkit 4

An awesome father as opposed to who? The real father? Yep that's probably how she thought that would go.

Next she will try tell you it was an immaculate conception.

Kallian_fml 21

Is your girlfriend a scorpion? I hear they can store sperm in their bodies for months at a time. Whatever you do though, don't try to drown her.

Bearded dragons also have this ability, as do cats and many other animals. Congrats OP on marrying an animal-related superhero!

mercymedical 6