By Anonymous - 03/12/2009 08:23 - United States

Today, I found out that my friends were convinced that I was gay. I have known most of them for 3 plus years, they all thought my girlfriend was a special shopping partner. I found this out while announcing my engagement. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 762
You deserved it 3 207

Same thing different taste

Top comments

capthavoc123 0

I voted in your favor on this one, but then I thought about something. In the three years you knew these people, you never once told them that this girl was your girlfriend? Because that's the only way they could still think you were gay. So I guess you kind of half deserve it.

Comments

Well, at least, they still are your friends... They could've been homofhobes :-)

I retract my elephant... do you like falafel? I've a lot of falafel laying around, would you like some? It's pretty good stuff, throw some tahini on it, stick it in a pitta, and you're good to go :D

Didn't Club-That-Must-Not-Be-Named switch to the Club-That-Actually-Has-A-Name-As-The-Result-Of-Insisting-On-Namelessness, and later become Club-Formerly-Known-As-Club-That-Actually-Has-A-Name-As-The-Result-Of-Insisting-On-Namelessness? Think I heard about it through their Paris branch Le-Club-Sans-Nom.

Why are we not a FB group by now? Although I'd hate a "group" though. It would off-set my "Slytherin" group, which looks awesome by itself on my profile.

Bloo - I was swept off my feet. I just awoke with a concussion, a "Get Well Soon" card with a blue bear on it, and an ice pick covered in blood. Upon further investigation, I realized I killed a hooker out of rage after I "blacked out." PS - I don't remember anything about your seal pick-up lines in the past, present, or future... =) KaySL - You better define your rules because something tells me all of us "peasants" are breaking at least two of them. I broke rule #2 just a few minutes ago and I'm sure I broke rule #13 some time ago...

Rule #13 is watch communitychannel on YouTube?

I have no idea what rule #13 is. That's why I wanted KaySL to "enlighten" me on the rules, preferably without using any golf clubs, knives, guns, teddy bears, zombie and zombie-infecting products, Sarah Palin, and so forth.

I knew there was a reason I sent you that love letter. >_>

Ooo ooo (raises hand eagerly) I want in on this "hug" I'm a girl... Am I cool enough? ;)

Perhaps it was a man-***** named Elvira instead...