By Anonymous - 03/12/2009 08:23 - United States

Today, I found out that my friends were convinced that I was gay. I have known most of them for 3 plus years, they all thought my girlfriend was a special shopping partner. I found this out while announcing my engagement. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 762
You deserved it 3 207

Same thing different taste

Top comments

capthavoc123 0

I voted in your favor on this one, but then I thought about something. In the three years you knew these people, you never once told them that this girl was your girlfriend? Because that's the only way they could still think you were gay. So I guess you kind of half deserve it.

Comments

O poo I'm not even on the expandable list... O well at least I got molest.. Er.. A hug...

Yay! Haha I've got that "movin on up" song from the jeffersons in my head now...

May I ask why you are displeased/aroused with me?

Babbys are full of protein and omega-3 acids that your brain needs to surv... um... OH NO! NOT AGAIN!! (starts foaming at the mouth) BRAAAAAAAINNNNSSSSS! (wipes the foam from his mouth and straightens his tie) Sorry about that. What was I talking about again?

expen_dable 0

so this is what the fat weird girls from high school who randomly wore cat costumes to school do in their spare time...

And I guess commenting on it is what the insecure-about-their-weight, annoying person does in their spare time too. At least we're having fun.

Kittyy_fml 0

I read every single one of those comments, and my mind is blown....bravo. *tips imaginary hat in respect to awesomeness*

I guess ex_pandable is mad that they weren't in on our "hug"...

expen_dable can suck my expendaballs. I'm neither fat nor a girl, and whilst I did wear a cat costume to school one day, I was six and it was for charity. I was one bad arse cat though...