By Anonymous - 03/12/2009 08:23 - United States

Today, I found out that my friends were convinced that I was gay. I have known most of them for 3 plus years, they all thought my girlfriend was a special shopping partner. I found this out while announcing my engagement. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 762
You deserved it 3 207

Same thing different taste

Top comments

capthavoc123 0

I voted in your favor on this one, but then I thought about something. In the three years you knew these people, you never once told them that this girl was your girlfriend? Because that's the only way they could still think you were gay. So I guess you kind of half deserve it.

Comments

expen_dable 0

native americans do, but they just run around all day beating drums and chanting

If I had a nickel for every time I have had some type of golf club in the nuts... well, I'd have a lot of loose change. The worst are the hybrid golf clubs and the 460cc drivers because they encompass the entire package in one hit. A 9-iron is not nearly as bad... And where is the memo on this "Females Only" club? I only got the memo about cover letters on my TPS reports. I really need people to stop asking me about that. IT WAS ONE FREAKIN' TIME, PEOPLE!! One final note to redbluegreen aka Blue (or Boo) - what baby seal pickup line were you going to use?

"I'll club you like a baby seal," counts as a pickup line in my head. Doesn't it sound feet sweepingly romantic? Almost Alaskan. Were you around for me explaining that? I don't remember.

You're right about the bears. It's racism. For years blue bears have been oppressed by the Haribo Empire, who's Gold Bears variety is so anti-blue that they won't allow any blues music, blue cheese or blue comedy in the sorting room. Martin Bluther King attempted non-violent pro-blue civil rights action in the sixties, and whilst Lyndon B Johnson (who added the middle name Blue in order to appear sympathetic to the cause) passed the Civil Rights act in 1964 and the Voting Rights act in 1965 to allow blue bears the same rights as bears of other colours, it could be argued that they were still "keeping the blue man down". The Blue Man Group formed to fight such injustices, but were passed off by many as a Smurf tribute act. Thankfully, the election of Barack Blussein Obama has seen a down turn in anti-blue racism, despite the continued absence of blue gummi bears. Maybe one day...

I think my mind just exploded from the amount of awesome.

I was thinking the first (and second) rule would be "Do not talk about FML Club."

You know all these girls now days **** anything thats looks hot, what ever happened getting to know the person before you drop you pants and say put it in me. I have no sympathy for you find a man that means something to you and not some random chut that you think is hot.

I was thinking the same thing. LOL! I guess that happens when you open all the comments windows at once trying to reply to a ton. XD

Why would I give any respect to a man whose name is derived for the Roman word for pauper? And thank you, I shall cherish this membership proudly Here's an elephant: .' `'.__ / `'"-, .-''''--...__..-/ . | .' ; :' '. a | / | :. = ; ':. / ,-.__;.-;` /| . '--._ /-.7`._..-;` ; | ' |`-' =| |/ . -' / / ; | =/ (( ;. ,_ .:| | / / | =| ) / ` | `""`; / | | / / =/ | ::| | `--' =/ / '/ / ) |/ `-...-` / | | ` /-' /; ,,/ | D .' `""` nnh D_.-'L__nnh `"""`

Elephant = poorly formatted on FML... Second rule of FML Club: No one can like the name 'Rafe'.