By Anonymous - 03/12/2009 08:23 - United States

Today, I found out that my friends were convinced that I was gay. I have known most of them for 3 plus years, they all thought my girlfriend was a special shopping partner. I found this out while announcing my engagement. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 762
You deserved it 3 207

Same thing different taste

Top comments

capthavoc123 0

I voted in your favor on this one, but then I thought about something. In the three years you knew these people, you never once told them that this girl was your girlfriend? Because that's the only way they could still think you were gay. So I guess you kind of half deserve it.

Comments

For me, they end with a phone call the next night to come and do it again...

you should ask Tiger Woods all about that, KaySL. I hear he's an expert at how a club feels on any part of your body. Also, where was my invite for the group molestati... I mean hug? I brought a baby seal with me to work today just for those occasions.

But... But... I can use my baby seal pickup line! -doesn't see name on list- -makes smoothies- -cries- Unless I'm secretly president.

-snuggles- I'm on a lovelist! Now if only my mother would love me... My nickname is now Blue? I like it. >_> On the middle name misspelling FML someone said my middle name was dblueg. I adored it.

capthavoc123 0

I voted in your favor on this one, but then I thought about something. In the three years you knew these people, you never once told them that this girl was your girlfriend? Because that's the only way they could still think you were gay. So I guess you kind of half deserve it.

How about Red? Or Green? Appropriate nicks, just for kicks.

ThreadingFate 0

How do you dress or behave in public that good friends of yours would believe you were gay for that length of time while simultaneously having a girlfriend? We're obviously not being informed of something, you probably deserve it.

Speaking of red and green... I always was upset as a kid that there were never any blue gummi bears. I could be Bloo. Toxi can be my imaginary friend. dycwidt? One step up, Maxime could be my imaginary friend.