By Anonymous - 03/12/2009 08:23 - United States

Today, I found out that my friends were convinced that I was gay. I have known most of them for 3 plus years, they all thought my girlfriend was a special shopping partner. I found this out while announcing my engagement. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 762
You deserved it 3 207

Same thing different taste

Top comments

capthavoc123 0

I voted in your favor on this one, but then I thought about something. In the three years you knew these people, you never once told them that this girl was your girlfriend? Because that's the only way they could still think you were gay. So I guess you kind of half deserve it.

Comments

What is the rule on bringing out your dead? Give me that rule, at least.

All this grab-assing, squeezing, molesting, grape-feeding, pushing down the stairs to prevent unwanted pregnancy shenanigans is making me hungry. Time to get some food...

*Hiding in a bush, the surprisingly ground-based Flying Vegan observes Starfire's molestation. "Yeah, that's right, you keep doing what you're doing", he murmurs to himself stuffing fistfuls of tofu into his mouth, the spongy soy protein tearing on his otherwise useless canine teeth. "I could watch this all day", he thinks, flicking on his Blackberry and sending his Facebook friends PETA videos. "I could never get bored of this..." Starfire starts spanking Kay with a steak... Flying Vegan vomits, mumbles "meat is murder" (possibly "neat is nurder", his mouth is still full of tofu), and collapses... He awakes to find himself... at his own funeral...

It would have been more realistic if you were spanked with a ham instead. Then I would yell for the world to hear, "HAM SPANKER!!" and run away gleefully...

Haha *sweet* that made my extremley long day ;)

Something tells me if I say yes, I'll be breaking rule #55 - "Under no circumstances are you to join this club upon being invited. Doing so suffers the penalty of pigeon-insemination." I'm not very excited about dealing with pigeons, but w/e. How do I join?

your link from an earlier post produced quite a few FML-Club groups. Which one is the real one? And don't go Highlander on me and say, "There can only be ONE!"

Are the half-breed members the ones that have to dance arousingly for us? I feel like watching a schoolgirl do the lindy hop...

I got in pretty easily... I also made a picture for us. School girl outfits? I have the outfits, let's just hope everyone fits and can dance.

perdix 29

Congratulations on finding a chick with a dick.