By Anonymous - 04/12/2009 05:12 - United States

Today, I found out that my father asked my best friend to marry him. He's 38 and we're 18. She said yes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 812
You deserved it 3 250

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's just....messed up...that makes your 'best friend' your step mom if the marriage actually happens.

So your dad's a perv and your friends a *****. Better to find out late than never :D FYL.

Comments

AndelleRae 9

Someone should tell him that Vince is neither 18 nor a woman. :-p

He got decapitated by Dennis and raped by Tony Harrison... I think this situation is the least of his worries. Skippity doo wah!

OMG, that's exactly what this reminded me of. FYL, I'd be traumatized.

AndelleRae 9

flying_vegan, you're my favorite for today. :D

Rinnian 0

Boosh references ftw. But really, that sucks. I can't imagine that happening with a friend of mine (partially because most of my friends are gay, the others are creepy

mef_fml 0

hahaha i thought the same thing. american beauty. but seriously...thats HORRIBLE. i can't even imagine.

PunxsatownyPhil 0

Ew. This may sound weird but hopefully they were dating behind your back or something.

that's just....messed up...that makes your 'best friend' your step mom if the marriage actually happens.

Looks like your best friend is your mom. FYL.

Good thing you're best friends, cuz you'll probably be seeing a lot of her!

Hmm, I could see where there could be a problem here. Both of you call him daddy and both of you respond when he talks about his "sweet little girl". Perhaps take your new "mom" out on the town and get her drunk. Then when she inevitably snogs/***** some other guy you take some incriminating evidence and viola. ;)

Op said they were both eighteen... they can't legally drink soooo that wouldn't work unless they got her dad to get them some..... dnt hate, I'm just saying :/

koolkat27 13
Nederlander95 14

Too bad they're in the USA...

Yapanesedidwhat 0

FIRST! slap that shit outta that wh--ebag in every way possible. SECOND! Kick it outtta there!

You are blind, because obviously you don't see the number 8 next to your username. Or the comments before you, so no you are not first!!

DreadGravity 10

No, he meant first, as in first of all, this can be clearly seen as he said second a small time later. Who's blind now?

Yapanesedidwhat 0

So your dad's a perv and your friends a *****. Better to find out late than never :D FYL.

I think you'll find ignorance is awkward and often embarassing. Cookies, now those are bliss.

Nah, yellow rice, black beans, green onion and tomato done Puerto Rican style...

Why not just a Taco? :P Sorry, that's weird. And that makes your parents EXTREMELY prostitutey if you were born when your dad was 20. SLUTTTTY Parents.

Because, kathira120, I don't eat food that can be used as miniature shovels. When it comes to digging up a garden it's tacos all the way, don't get me wrong, but I don't need to be digging my plates...

OLOtheDemigodess 0

dude, it wasn't that uncommon for people to be marrying at the age of 20 in 'those days' - don't jump to conclusions if you don't know the whole story.

Poptart03 0

#10 Word. Thats disgusting. Your best friend being your step mom. Does that mean your father and her have been dating behing your back...kissing and what not. eww!! And then to think about their honeymoon, i feel so bad for you, indeed. Theres the new Jerry Springer episode v.v" FYL

hopefully you've never did your friend wrong cuz she's your mommy now!

That is really horrible. I am so sorry that happened. The exact same thing happened to a friend of mine. Her new 'step mom' even had 2 kids with her dad. Just imagine, calling the girl you were in diapers with "Mom", or something to that effect. Sucks BIG TIME =(