By JPF - 13/08/2009 03:13 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I found out that I was adopted, now my gay brother thinks it's acceptable to tell me that he's always wanted to have sex with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 109 495
You deserved it 5 609

Same thing different taste

Top comments

@#201 You're obviously only saying that because you don't have a brother. Either that, or you're ****** up.

StingMunFizzy 0

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Bend down n' touch your toes, Im gonna show you where the wild goose goes O_O

Comments

wow...damn dude. Sux2bU. This one was definitely favorited.

fakkumairaifu 14

If you're making this up you suck and should be ashamed >:0 But if it's true, you have my sympathy. Sorry your brother is a creep.

awkward.... haha what do you say to that

You would have had to put up with it even you didn't know you were adopted. Or would you sue him? Or what?

ChelseaAnn08 0

Idiots above me: They're not related. It's just creepy.

YDi for having similar taste in parents. (J/k) I'm sorry you are so hot you transcend taboo lines into your brothers' heart. Adoption doesn't matter. He's still your brother. Good luck sir.

rebboy_2008 0

Wow... I think your brother is a creeper... Even if you're not related, he didn't know that earlier when he lusted after your bod. Really weird, but legal, I think.

How do you know that?! If his brother is older than he is, chances are he always knew that his new "brother" was just adopted...if OP was like 3 when they were adopted and his brother was 6 or 7...it's totally possible his brother always knew, but OP wouldn't remember because he was too young...