By JPF - 13/08/2009 03:13 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I found out that I was adopted, now my gay brother thinks it's acceptable to tell me that he's always wanted to have sex with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 109 495
You deserved it 5 609

Same thing different taste

Top comments

@#201 You're obviously only saying that because you don't have a brother. Either that, or you're ****** up.

StingMunFizzy 0

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Bend down n' touch your toes, Im gonna show you where the wild goose goes O_O

Comments

victoriaa_fml 0

I have no laughed so ******* hard at an FML in SO LONG.

The OP is a guy, his brother is a guy, I don't think it's possible for them to have children together.

Thanks for that astonishing observation, chinesekid. You truly are a genius.

justmyluck1212 0

your brother is totally out of his mind...

JustJustin 0
JustJustin 0
flyingpan8 0

**** all y'all who talk about "fag bashing"... all you homophones are probably the gayest people out there.. stop being so scared of what you cannot understand. imagine being the minority straight few in a gay world. I think the gay world would be a lot kinder on you than we have been on them though. as for the OP, dude, i sincerely call fake.. and if this post is real, the your brother is a sick ****. not because he is gay, but because he would want to dip his dick in family ass. i mean come on, it's just as unacceptable as a brother wanting to ick his sister after he finds out that they are not blood related...!

Ugh, I can't stand the "imagine if we were in a gay world" argument. You know what? The minority of straight people would be JUST as oppressed in that world as gays are in this one because - get this - GAY PEOPLE ARE EXACTLY LIKE STRAIGHT PEOPLE, except gay. So that wouldn't make them suddenly more tolerant if they were the majority. So just... just stop. Please.

@#126 The majority gay world would also be much less populated. mirite